Some interesting findings from a recent Pew Research survey. Five key revelations:
- Facebook remains that most preferred site although its growth has slowed quite dramtically.
- Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn saw significant increases over the past year in the proportion of online adults who now use their sites
- Men now use Twitter more than women. The reverse was true in 2013.
- More women (77%) than Men (66%) use Facebook
- While LinkedIn is showing strong growth more than 60% use it infrequently