The lovely people at Paypal are planning to make someone’s dream come true. They have just launched a brilliant prize draw promotion that give everyone who enters the chance to win a year’s salary of £40,000.
And this go me thinking, just what would I use the prize money for if I won it?
Do I succumb to a ‘recession mentality’, invest it wisely, and watch the interest grow or would I use this windfall to fulfill a life fantasy?
Travelling the Silk Road from China and a trip on the Trans Siberian would do me nicely. The romanticism of early traveller tales no doubt brought back to reality by the hard seats of second class travel.
Then again a world cruise aboard Cunard’s new Queen Elizabeth ship has its attractions. The closest I have go to this vessel so far is a peek at its live cam. A Britannia Club Balcony stateroom would be much more enticing.
Or perhaps a shopping spree beckons and what, I ask myself, could my shopping list include?
- A new laptop from Dabs.com
- Expensive Xmas gifts from IWantOneOfThose.com seeing the festive season is almost upon us
- A larger flatscreen TV from richersounds.com to view next year’s Rugby World Cup
- One of the Flip Video Mino HDII camcorders from misco.co.uk
- or it might just be best to purchase a new sat nav system from maplin knowing that after all of my travel I could at least find my way home!
Well that’s my list, what about yours? As a reader of TheDigitalConsultant what do you need to do to be in the weekly draw?
Simply buy anything using PayPal, and the more times you do, the more chances you have to win the prize.
Details of the competition can be found at www.paypal.co.uk/win and good luck!